After a great success of M-series, Samsung prepares for next series 2019 A-series high-quality features. Quality of this new A-series is that premium looks with high specifications. Samsung ready to launch his new smartphone Samsung A10, Samsung A30 and Samsung A50. Let’s talk about Samsung Galaxy A50 in details, What’s the advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung A50.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM + Memory Card.
- Look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because Samsung offers Infinity-U cute display the bezel-less smartphone in Mid-price-range.
- Bigger 6.04 inches Super AMOLED screen smartphone with Front glass, aluminum + Crysical Plastic body.
- The Resolution of the display is average 1080 x 2340.
- It’s too much lighter smartphone when you carry it : Weight is 186gm.
- Samsung A50 has Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm) chipset Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) Processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU: It’s providing good gaming experience.
- 6GB / 4GB of RAM
- Samsung Galaxy A50 has 128GB / 64GB internal Memory with expandable memory of 512GB.
- BEST PART: Samsung A50 has 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor with powerfull LED flash on Rear, Auto Flash.
– LIVE FOCUS.
- 25 MP, f/2.0 front camera with amazing features:
– Live Focus
- It’s Run on the latest operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Samsung Pay Mini is available.
- Face-Recognition and Fingerprint Sensor are available for secure your phone.
- TYPE-C, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging.
- Colour Availablity: Black, White, Blue, Coral
Samsung Galaxy A50 Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- Design Copied from vivo / oppo.
- The body of Samsung A50 is very amazing with back panel crystal design but scratches arrive very quickly on its back panel.
- Still Researching on it
What’s your Opinion: Comment Please (Comment Section Scroll Down:)