Facebook is a social networking site where one can upload his photos, express his feelings, meets the person of his interests and gets in touch with the other person. Today more than 2.32 billion people are active users of Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO of Facebook. He founded Facebook on February 4, 2004. Since that date, Facebook has been in great demand.
Facebook has Many Advantages
- One can come in touch with the people on Facebook.
- People can find their long time known friends or person on Facebook.
- An alone person can spend his time on Facebook by playing games and chatting on it.
- It has become a platform for mass advertising.
- The companies can promote their product through Facebook, leading to growth in business and an increase in sales.
Along with advantages, there are certain disadvantages of Facebook.
- The major disadvantage is that the account on Facebook can be easily hacked by the hackers leading to an increase in cybercrime.
- The people have become so addicted to Facebook, that they are performing a less outdoor activity.
- People are getting fake information through Facebook. Due to the posting of pictures by other people are driven into the artificial world.
- Facebook, being a public account people are post vulgar photos on Facebook leaving in the mind of the children impression.
So people should use Facebook account up to a limit. Excess of everything is bad.
There are many ways for Facebook to search for people without logging in. The people prefer to use Facebook search without logging in because
- It speeds up the work as one do not has to go to the whole and lengthy process of registration, thus consuming time and energy.
- One does not have to remember the password of the Facebook account. As one can access the other persons profile easily. Even though one has forgotten the password, he can immediately refer to the account of other people through the Facebook search engine. Thus reducing too much of hectic steps of logging in or creating a new Facebook account.
One of the most commonly used methods of How to do a Facebook search for people without logging in.
Method 1 : Use the Facebook Directory.
This directory is like yellow pages where one can search the information of names alphabetically.
Step 1 : Type URL Http://www.facebook.com/directory/
Step2 : Now click on person option if you want to find a specific person
Step 3 : Now security check window will open, where you click on I am not a rebort and submit.
Now you will get the people’s directory from A to Z. Here you will get the names starting with the alphabet. You can also use the people search page on Facebook. Here you can type the name of that person and get the result. You can also put additional information like the city, school, and college in this search engine.
Method 2: Social Searcher
Another method to use Facebook search for people without logging in is by using Social Searcher engine. This engine is free of cost. In this, you can find the specific profile of that person by just typing his name.Some of the social search engines are PIPL
This search engine is free and here you can find the profile of a specific person by just putting their name, phone number, email address, location. It can search for various social media like Facebook.
Talk Walker social Search
This is another free social search engine. But this site is free for only seven days. Here you can extract information about the specific event and person. Afterward, if you find useful you can also take paid subscription.
Another method for a Facebook search for people without logging in is google search.
Step 1 : Type google .co.in
Step 2 : Type ‘Site: Facebook.com’.
Step 3 : Add a name of that person or event like ‘site: Facebook.com name’
One can also find the person by using the Facebook search engine. In this search engine, people typically type the name of the specific person and enter. Here you will search for that person, not by simply typing the name, but also the name of a city and phone number.
Method 5: Another method is the Browser Add ons.
In the firefox and browser, one can add Add ons The most commonly used Add ons are All-In-One- This Add on is for chrome and firefox People Search Engine-This is specifically for Firefox.
Peek you.com, In this, you simply enter the username, Name of that specific person.
Method 7: Zaba Method
This is another tool to find a Facebook profile. In this, you can fill the various details and find that specific person. it is free of cost, but if you want an additional feature you can purchase it.
Another tool is I-Tool. In this method, you enter the first name, last name, and city.
Method 9 : Google Image search
This is a free tool. Every photo has a unique number and you can search the profile of that person through this unique number of that picture of that person.
These methods are very helpful and secure. But the most popular method or many people is by creating and signing into the Facebook account.